Pond Heating Cable« back
Thanks to its silicon outermaterial the HGA Pond Warming Cables are strong and durable, very good UV-resistant and flexible at every temperature. Because of this flexibility the HGA Pond Warming Cables can be laid in the desired patern right away, without preheating.
Because the HGA Pond Warming Cables are very durable and fully watertight, it is possible to use them in different kind of environments. They can be used for heating up the soil of a greenhouse, sand bed or propagator as well as for heating up the air of a glass topped case or heating up an aqaurium or terrarium. Just fit or lay the cables where you need them and plug them directly into a control device like a dimmer, a rod thermostat or a digital thermostat for the right amount of warmth you need.
- Strong, durable and excellent UV-resistant silicon outermaterial.
- No preheating necessary because the cables are flexible at every temperature.
- Ready to use with the earthed plug moulded on.
- Maximum safety in operation with double isolated cables and earthed plug.
- Completely watertight (IP-68) for use in different applications in air, soil and water.
- Suitable for use with different temperature control devices.
- 3 different versions: 6,0 m./75 watt, 12,0 m./150 watt and 24,0 m./300 watt
- 230 volt
- 1,5 m. electric cable
- Earthed plug moulded on
- Double isolated silicon cables for maximum safety
- Vulcanised connection, 100% waterproof
- Electronically safe (IP-68)
6,0 m. / 75 watt / 230 V
12,0 m. / 150 watt / 230
24,0 m. / 300 watt / 230 V